By Wilda Rinehart
CD gains five perform exams
“I studied not anything yet your fabric for 2 weeks till I felt ready to take the NCLEX®. learning your fabric gave me the arrogance i wished to pass!”
—Rayena Thorne, nursing scholar at Wallace State
• Covers precisely what you want to comprehend to attain larger in your NCLEX-PN® exam.
• comprises 1,000 pattern try out inquiries to assist you confirm even if you’re able to take the particular exam.
• Our renowned Cram Sheet tearcard is helping you take note key techniques and facts.
• Use our leading edge fast fee solution Key procedure™ to speedy locate solutions as you're employed your method throughout the questions.
Written by means of top Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. levels. Her event comprises employees nurse in surgical procedure, exertions and supply; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She additionally used to be an teacher of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., in addition to MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in schooling levels. She has labored as a employees nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal extensive care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has additionally been an teacher of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has R.N. and M.S.N. levels and is qualified in nursing schooling. She has labored with Pearson as a specialist on merchandise writing. She has 31 years of expertise and has labored as a employees nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical in depth care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in affiliate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Score better at the NCLEX-PN® Exam!
The CD positive aspects leading edge trying out software program, supplying you with a good software to evaluate your readiness for the NCLEX-PN® examination. Key gains include:
• All 1,000 questions during this publication are incorporated at the CD
• a number of attempt modes, questions that simulate an exact PN examination, and targeted solution explanations
• Microsoft home windows XP, Microsoft Vista, or Microsoft home windows 7
• Pentium classification 1GHz processor (or equivalent)
• 256MB RAM
• 30MB harddrive Space
Category: try training and Review
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the nationwide Council of nation forums of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which doesn't sponsor or advocate this product.